SkyRC Q200 Quattro Charger SK-100104
SkyRC Q200 is a Quad-channel charger with 4 independent circuits, which can charge four different kinds of batteries simultaneously. The charger adopts a 480×320 color LCD display, and paired channels (A&C or B&D) support power distribution in AC mode. Moreover, users could either connect it to PC or mobile device to further expand their using experience. Firmware upgrade is available via PC software interface.
- 4 Independant Circuits
- 480x320 Colour LCD Display
- 4 Channels
- Q200 supports power distribution in AC mode. For example, Channel B is 79W, then Channel D will be 21W, but total power will remain 100W. Channel A and C works the same way.
- Q200 is capable of charging / discharging the new generation of Lithium battery whose maximum voltage is 4.35V.
- During the manufacturing process every Q200 production unit gets tested and calibrated after highest factory standards. Ambitious users who trust their own expensive equipment more or who prefer their personal fluke to serve as reference have the possibility to adjust the Q200 factory calibration by a few counts.
- Smart Phone Control via Bluetooth (both iOS and Android),This charger can be controlled and operated by smart phones via Bluetooth directly.
The Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity allows the user to remote control and monitor the Q200 comfortably through an app on a portable device such as smartphone, iPad, or iPhone. The iOS app can be downloaded from iTunes Store, the Android app from Google Play Store. Operation of the app is self-explanatory and the same on iOS and on Android. Explicit pairing is not required; after download and installation just activate Bluetooth on your mobile device and launch the app. Q200 and your device will establish Bluetooth connection automatically.
Dimension - 71 x 182 x 197mm
Net Weight - 1335g
Input Voltage - AC100-240V / DC 11-18V
Charge Circuit Power - DC Input: CH A/CH B: 100W CH C/CH D: 50W
AC Input: CH A+CH C=100W CH B+CH D=100W;
CH A/CH B: 50-100W CH C/CH D: 0-50W
Discharge Circuit Power - 4 x 10W
Charger Current Range - CH A/CH B 0.1-10A CH C/CH D 0.1-5A
Discharge Current Range - 0.1-2A x 4
Current Drian for Balancing Port - Max 200mA/cell
Trickle Charging Current - 50mA-300mA & OFF
LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count - 1-6S
NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count - 1-15S
Pb Battery Voltage - 2-20V
|Manufacture's Part Number||SK-100104|