Revolectrix CellPro PowerLab 6 Touch Multi-Chemistry 1000W Battery Workstation LC06S40AT-MC
Decades in the making, the new PowerLab Touch series of Battery Workstations from Revolectrix combines the amazing POWER, RELIABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, and INTUITIVE OPERATION of the original Cellpro PowerLab series with integrated BUMP Technology. Countless hours of Research and Development, refining and improving legacy hardware, writing new firmware and software, as well as a six month beta test program, has resulted in four new and amazing PowerLab models; PowerLab 6 Touch, Dual PowerLab 6 Touch, PowerLab 8 Touch, and Dual PowerLab 8 Touch.
These flagship products represent the best REVO has to offer; 6s or 8s capable, Multi-Chemistry, Single or Dual Channel Charging "engines" based on time-proven reliable power circuit designs, married to a powerful, color touch LCD user interface; the best of what the original BUMP Controller has to offer, including NFC BUMPTag operation, Preset, or Manual Control of all Battery Management functions; on-screen real-time monitoring of all important data, integrated USB, and integrated Bluetooth 4LE for Android and iOS Devices.
The specifications on these PowerLab 6 Touch (PL6T) product tab pages pertain to the 6s 1000W, single channel model. Capable of charging, discharging, monitoring, or performing multiple cycles on any current or future battery chemistry at alarming speed, PL6T is optimised to balance the need for high power, high current operations against the need for smaller size and affordability.
The integrated BUMP Controller User Interface (UI) offers a cutting-edge feature set, streamlining and simplifying all battery management functions. Used in full BUMP MODE, once complex battery management tasks, charging, discharging, cycling, monitoring, data readout and recording of pack history, begin by simply BUMPING any BUMP Compliant battery pack against the BUMP ZONE. For the PL6T, the BUMP Controller UI is connected to the charging "engine" internally on what would normally be PL PORTS 1 and 2 of the BUMP Controller. Therefore PL PORTS 1 and 2 are reserved for internal communication. PL PORTS 3 and 4 remain available to control legacy PowerLab units; PL6, PL8v2, or individual channels of the DPL8x2). This convenient feature may come in handy when installing PL6T into a charging case where it can also control legacy PowerLab units one may already own.
The PowerLab 6T Battery Workstation directly supports all JST XH balance connector equipped battery packs directly. Revolectrix also sells 4 port and 6 port MPA (Multi-Port Safe Parallel Adapters. For more information, click here to view the Adapters page.
- Integrated Revolectrix BUMP Technology offers all the functionality of the original BUMP Controller including color, touch TFT LCD user interface, Near Field Communication (NFC) BUMPTag support, integrated USB, integrated Bluetooth 4LE to support most Android and iOS devices, and much more. For complete information on BUMP Technology and features, visit the original BUMP Controller product tab pages by clicking here.
- Smart power management, which allows customer to select between programmable input power sources is enhanced with BUMP Integration and provides users the capability to define and recall up to 4 different input sources across PL PORTS 1-4.
- PowerLab 6T supports any JST XH balance connector-equipped battery pack directly and easily and safely supports parallel charging when used in conjunction with Revolectrix original 6 port or newer 4 port MPAs
- PowerLab 6T does not support charging through balance wires only. For balanced charging, unit requires balance wires in combination with discharge wires (charge rate support up to 40A max)
- Initiate charge, discharge, monitor, and multiple cycles at the PL6T touch display or via compatible handheld devices when running available mobile BUMP Charge Control Software (CCS). Review detailed data in real time, graph all major operations, store pack history, and much more.
- Free and reliable firmware updates for the life of the product managed automatically by the BUMP Controller interface; keeps the PL6T "ENGINE" as well as the BUMP UI up-to-date when connected to a handheld device via USB or Bluetooth and running the mobile CCS App
- External PL PORTS 3 and 4 available to control legacy PowerLab Workstations; PL6, PL8v2, DPL(8x2)
- BUMP User Interface supports multiple operating modes ranging from Manual, to conventional preset operation, to full BUMP mode whereby all pack charging parameters are programmed to a BUMPTag, attached to each battery pack, then just BUMP > CONNECT > GO!
- 0.1mohm voltage resolution allows accurate four point internal resistance measurement of each cell
- Supports regenerative discharge capability of up to 1000W. Unlike traditional methods of discharge, which deplete the output battery's energy in the form of heat across a transistor, regenerative discharge takes most of that energy and puts it back into the input battery. In other words, when you discharge your LiPo for storage, you will be re-charging your Lead Acid input battery. The total amount of power that you can achieve is limited only by the amount of current that your input battery can accept, or 1000W, whichever is lower.
Pack capacity: 20 mAH to 360AH
Input voltage: 10-32VDC, reverse polarity protected
Input current: 1A to 40A, software limited
Power conversion: Synchronous DC/DC converter, supports multiple switcher frequencies of 31.25 kHz, 62.5 kHz, 125 kHz; auto-selected by the BUMP Controller User Interface based on pack data input, 85% to 93% efficiency depending on output current
Output battery charge current: Adjustable range 10mA to 40A, limited by 40A input current*
Charge current throttling: Using +30VDC to +32VDC input, 1000W output will deliver full current rating (40A) over the full range of output voltage up to 25.2V with no current throttling
Output battery discharge current: Internal discharge 10mA to 8A, 50W max Regenerative discharge 10mA to 40A, 1000W max**
Continuous max output power: 408W @ +12VDC input, 1000W @ +30VDC
Cell balancing: Resolution 78uV (16 bit) for 1s-8s Li or A123 (LiFePO4) balanced charging
Voltage calibration: Cell voltage measurements are factory calibrated to a standard traceable to NIST; calibration is to +/- 6 mV
Current calibration: Charge current is factory calibrated on a 4A standard; calibration is to +/- 1mA
Voltage resolution: 78uV (16 bit)
Voltage tolerance: +/- 6mV
Charge current: +/- 1%
Capacity added to pack: +/- 1%
Percent capacity (“Fuel”): +/- 5% (with accurate fuel table defined for battery being charged)
Data integrity: Checksum, CRC checking
Cooling fan: Single, 13 CFM, 50mm diameter
Heat sink: Internal 120W aluminum, thin finned for maximum cooling
Output battery connector: “Cellpro” compatible, JST XH series, 7 position
LCD: High-brightness, 2.8" QVGA TFT COLOR LCD with resistive touchscreen
Size: 5.70" x 5.57" x 3.40"
* Please note, for safety reasons, available charger current may be limited for certain battery types and/or charging modes, e.g., non-balanced charge of Li
** Please check bullet number 10 in the section titled “Major Features” (Features tab) for a detailed description of Regenerative Discharge
- PowerLab 6T is also equipped with a traditional, 50W internal discharge capability which is non-regenerative.
- 12AWG silicon input power cable terminating in an EC-5 female pin connector. A plier clip assembly with EC-5 on one end and red/black plier clips on the other is available as an accessory item.
- Massive sendust core toroid capable of 40A continuous input current requirement for maximum output specifications
CCS Mobile App Features
- Wireless remote monitoring over Bluetooth (range depends on device, typical range is 15-50 feet)
- Automatic Battery History upload and viewing - see charge graphs for every single charge for a given pack
- Battery History analysis graphs - see how Cell IR, Capacity, or other characteristics are performing over the life of the pack
- Battery History can be sync'd across multiple mobile devices using your DropBox cloud account
- Automatic firmware updates over Bluetooth wireless for the Bump Controller and all PowerLab charger models - the latest firmware is bundled with every release of the app
- BumpTag setup wizard for making new BumpTag programming even faster
- Android app is available now in the Google Play store. View the BUMP Controller Resources tab for details.
- Apple iOS app is available now in the Apple iTunes store. View the BUMP Controller Resources tab for details.
- Windows 10 app is coming in 2018
* Please note: all specifications and features listed above subject to change without notice.
Works with any Apple iPad or iphone that supports Bluetooth 4/LE. Once installed, the Mobile App pushes BC Firmware Updates out from the iOS device to the BUMP Controller via BT. The iOS App also supports all the current features of the BUMP Controller User Interface experience for monitoring all battery management operations, programming BUMPTags, and more. The iOS App is tailored for the screen size and resolution of the device on which it is installed. During the install process, your Apple iTunes account will be charged a one-time fee which includes all future iOS App updates for the life of the product and the App may be installed on multiple iOS devices without additional charges. To ensure a smooth installation, make sure that you have a valid iTunes account with a current form of payment, then from your mobile device, navigate to: Apple iOS app is available now in the Apple iTunes store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/revolectrix-ccs/id1173067290, install, and confirm payment. If at any time within 30 days of the installation date, you are not completely satisfied with the application, you will be able to request a refund for the full purchase price via the iTunes store. Apple iOS PowerLab Touch CCS App
CellPro PowerLab 6 Touch Dual Output Multi-Chemistry 2000W Battery Workstation from Revolectrix LC06S40ATDIC-MC£453.53
PowerLab PL8 Touch Dual Output Multi-Chemistry 2700W Battery Workstation with integrated Bump Controller from Revolectrix LC08S40ATDIC£552.99
Regular Price: £89.99
Special Price £79.99
Regular Price: £274.99
Special Price £269.99
CellPro PowerLab 8 V2 Multi-Chemistry 1344W Battery Workstation Charger from Revolectrix LC08S40A-EC5-MC£318.99
Regular Price: £12.99
Special Price £11.99
Regular Price: £210.50
Special Price £194.99
Regular Price: £217.49
Special Price £199.99
|Manufacture's Part Number||LC06S40AT-MC|