PowerPak 2.5 x 3 Eco 2500 mAh 11.1v Powerbox Battery 2530
New energy for the best of models - with the new PowerPak range! PowerBox Systems presents the next generation of the PowerBox Battery series.
The PowerPak series boasts a whole array of new and innovative features. Various versions of the PowerPak are available: PRO and ECO, and each as an 8.4 V pack for receiver power supplies, and a 12.6 V pack for turbine batteries.
The ECO version is fitted with an integral fully-featured balancer circuit and a charge socket. PowerPak ECO batteries can be charged using any suitable LiPo / Li-Ion charger.
The balancer circuit ensures that individual cells are not overcharged, as even Li-Ion cells are extremely vulnerable to this state. Unbalanced cells can drift apart in condition, leading to loss of capacity, and accurate balancing also effectively eliminates this danger.
Every version of the PowerPak is fitted inside a robust case, and is supplied complete with a standardised mounting frame. This enables the modeller to swap batteries quickly, or simply shift the pack from one model to another.
For even greater flexibility, PowerPaks do not feature a fixed connecting lead. Instead each pack is supplied with a lead to suit JR / Futaba or MPX 'green' connectors.
All our battery packs are subject to a certified production process, including legally prescribed certification in accordance with UN38.3. It is therefore possible to ship these items.
If after a few years the cells in a PowerPak should become exhausted, we offer - as usual - an economic cell exchange which includes a check of the electronics.
- Integral charge / security electronics (PRO version)
- Can be charged using mains PSU or 12 V adapter (PRO version)
- Integral voltage monitor using external LED (PRO version)
- Automatic discharge to storage level (PRO version)
- Packs assembled using the latest generation of high-current Li-Ion batteries
- Two different versions: ECO and PRO
- Two different output voltages: 8.4 V and 12.6 V
- For use as receiver power supplies or turbine batteries
- Integral balancer
- Integral charge socket
- Rugged case protects cells from external influences
- Packs are held securely in the standard mounting frame with quick-release latch
- Batteries can remain in the model for charging
- Easy, swift battery swapping
- Economic cell exchange service
|Final charge voltage||12.6V|
|Charge voltage||10V - 17V|
|Weight, mounting frame||8g|
|Temperature range, discharge||0°C to 60°C|
|Temperature range, charge||0°C to 40°C|
JR to MPX Extension Cable 240mm Long
MPX to MPX Extension Cable 280mm Long
Regular Price: £29.90
Special Price £28.99
Regular Price: £129.00
Special Price £117.49
Regular Price: £15.00
Special Price £14.75
Regular Price: £119.00
Special Price £113.95
Regular Price: £99.00
Special Price £91.99
Regular Price: £69.00
Special Price £62.49
|Manufacture's Part Number||PB-2530|