KingTech K-30G3 with FOD & Free Mainland UK Delivery
New KingTech K30G Restart turbine with integrated kerosene start, valves, control unit and Fod scree. By this construction you have only one fuel line and only one cable to the turbine, making a clean engine install a very simple task. KingTech turbines are delivered with all necessary accessories.
The kerosene pump and the ECU are the new from KingTech with Restart system and Touchscreen GSU.
All KingTech engines have "lifetime warranty" but only in conjunction with the manufacturer regularly provide service is performed. KingTech are precision engines Made in Taiwan.
Runs on kerosene JetA1 with 4-5 % turbine oil.
Delivery: KingTech K30G Restart with autostart, All New KT Restart ECU, display and programming unit, kerosene pump, hose and cable set, stopcock, mounting clamp and instructions.
Weight: 450g (Include internal valve, mount, Digital control system, FOD Screen)
Max. RPM: 235000
Thrust: 3kg+ @ 15° C
EGT: 720 °C max
Fuel consumption: 120 g / min
Fuel: Jet A1, Kerosene
Important Note for K30G
1. Do not replace the cables with non-genuine parts, the digital communication between the K30G ECU and the engine is proprietary and unique to KingTech.
2. Use “Test pump caution” function to prime the fuel lines before first engine start.
3. Bubbles in the fuel system have adverse impact on small engines. They may cause unpredictable engine shut off. Please shake the UAT to release bubbles before flight.
4. There is a red coloured adhesive in the packaging to be applied on the signal cables and on the MRX connector to prevent loose connection due to vibration.
5. Turbojets are more powerful compare to ducted fans. It does not need full throttle during entire flights.
6. Do no position the engine upside down.
7. Diesel fuel is not recommended.
|Manufacture's Part Number||KT30G|