LiPo & LiFe BATTERY CELL MONITOR with Low Voltage Alarm BM6 from Chargery
NEW! Accurate and easy to use, the Chargery Battery Monitor BM6 is a microprocessor controlled high precise voltage detector, the unit can measure each cell voltage in 2S-6S LiPo & LiFe battery pack, the total voltage and voltage difference are displayed simultaneously.
Especially, BM6 will give a warning buzzer when any cell voltage reaches any value you set in flight, or over 4.22V in charge.
The monitor can be used in Charge, Discharge or as a battery checking tool at the field or in the workshop.
The unit includes reverse polarity detection, and 2.54mm pin distance balance connector for all kinds of battery.
In flight, BM6 can alarm when any cell voltage under setup value, before flight please press the button for 3 seconds and then press button shortly set up the warning cell voltage, press for 3 seconds confirm.
- Battery range: 2S - 6S Lipo/Li-ion/LiFe
- Voltage display resolution: 0.001V
- Voltage Detection precision: 0.005V
- Cell Voltage display range: 1.50-4.99V
- Total Voltage display range : 3.00 ~ 29.94V
- Alarm cell voltage: 2.00 ~ 4.00V
- Current loading of test: 8 mA
- Pins distance: 2.54mm OR 2.00mm
- Size: 80 * 25 *12 (L*W*T, mm )
- Weight: 12g
NOTE: BM6 is with 2.54mm PINs distance, it is for Align, Polyquest, Kokam and other batteries.
|Manufacture's Part Number||BM6|