Charge Case (Lipo Bomb Box) from Graupner 8371
The high energy density of LiPo cells brings with it certain hazards, and to avoid accidents we strongly recommend the use of a LiPo safety case, especially where LiPo and LiIo cells have to be charged or stored in a house or a car.
The LiPo safety case provides protection against dangerous room fires and other hazards that can result from the burning or bursting of LiPo cells due to improper handling, short circuit or overloading.
- LiPo safety cases are fireproof containers designed for the safe storage, charging and transport of lithium-polymer cells.
- LiPo safety cases are manufactured in accordance with the F30/R30 class hazard regulations of DIN 4102/EN 13501.
- Integral flameproof pressure valve prevents the escape of hot gas if a fire should start inside the case.
- Temperature-resistant filter lid prevents the escape of hazardous residues (soot) if a battery fire starts.
- Foamed glass shell insulation guarantees the physical stability of the case up to temperatures of 1200 °C max.
- Temperature transfer protection with quadruple safety measures to prevent ambient fires.
- Integral cable set for connecting LiPo cells and an external charger.
400 x 300 x 140 mm; interior dimensions approx. 325 x 225 x 70 mm;
Weight approx. 5.0 kg.
Max. charging current 20 A. For 2 x 7S Li batteries using leads supplied
|Manufacture's Part Number||8371|