PowerBox Royal SRS iGyro With SensorSwitch, LCD Display & GPS Option 4710 Free Delivery
0 In stock
PowerBox Royal SRS iGyro With SensorSwitch, GPS & LC Display 4710 PowerBox Systems have developed a new High-End product designed to provide supreme functionality and security for the demanding pilot. Current requirements obliged them to adopt many new ideas during the development period: these include the triple-axis iGyro as well as their new PowerBus technology, which is destined to introduce fundamental changes in the electronic layout of large-scale models as a whole.
Regular Price: £713.00
Special Price £599.90
PowerBox Royal SRS iGyro With SensorSwitch, GPS & LC Display 4710
PowerBox Systems have developed a new High-End product designed to provide supreme functionality and security for the demanding pilot.
Current requirements obliged them to adopt many new ideas during the development period: these include the triple-axis iGyro as well as their new PowerBus technology, which is destined to introduce fundamental changes in the electronic layout of large-scale models as a whole.
In other respects Powerbox have retained proven concepts in further developed form. For example, the new PowerBox Royal SRS is fully programmable using a menu system, controlled with the SensorSwitch and a blue backlit LCD screen; as usual, all battery-specific and flight-relevant data can be displayed on-screen after each flight.
The door sequencer function and the internal iGyro both feature integral set-up assistants which make it possible to complete the essential set-up procedures in very short order.
Over the last two years developments in serial receiver bus systems have brought them to the forefront of current technology, and the new PowerBox Royal SRS features these inputs.
The PowerBox Royal SRS features no fewer than four high-performance voltage regulators, allowing the use of both HV servos and conventional 6V types. With dual security in mind, each pair of regulators can be set to an output voltage of 5.9 V or 7.4 V.
The Servo-Match and Fail-Safe functions have also been expanded: the software now provides adjustment facilities for all 24 outputs individually, covering servo centre, travels, fail-safe and hold-mode. Servo reverse is available with a single button-press.
Five different radio control systems - Spektrum, Futaba, Multiplex, Hott and Jeti - can be bound to the PowerBox Royal SRS, some providing telemetry output of battery-relevant data.
The PowerBox Royal SRS can be updated using the USB adapter, and is therefore equipped to cope with new systems in the pipeline and possible future expansions.
- Integral iGyro: triple-axis gyro system with heading function and set-up assistant
- Six independent gyro outputs for: 2 x ailerons, 2 x elevators, 2 x rudders
- GPS-regulated gyro gain
- Special regulatory algorithm for fixed-wing model aircraft
- Extremely accurate triple-axis MEMS sensor
- Integral Delta and V-tail mixer
- Door sequencer: six freely programmable outputs with set-up assistant
- PowerBus: 2 outputs, 16 + 2 channels, compatible with other servo bus systems
- Servo-Match function: servo centre, end-points and reverse for all 24 servo outputs
- SRS: Serial Receiver System provides the facility to use receivers with serial interface: Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX, Multiplex M-Link, Futaba S-Bus, HoTT, JR X-BUS and Jeti R-SAT2
- Unrestricted channel assignment for all 24 PowerBox outputs
- Graphic LCD screen with 128 x 64 pixels
- Extremely user-friendly menu-based programming using the SensorSwitch
- Up to 18 channels - depending on the radio control system in use
- Signal amplification and interference suppression for all 24 outputs
- Flight recorder, recording of lost frames, fail-safe events and all battery data
- Variable frame rate, range 9ms – 21ms
- Two 16-bit processors for fast, high-resolution signal processing
- 2 x double-regulated output voltages for receivers and servos
- 2 regulated voltage ranges with independent selection facility, 5.9V or 7.4V
- Connection facilities for Spektrum, HoTT and Multiplex MSB downlink bus systems
- Direct transmission of battery voltage and capacity to the transmitter
- Separate voltage and capacity display for each battery
- Minimum value memory alerts the user to voltage collapses
- Large-area heat-sinks for high regulator performance
- Regulator monitoring, regulator error indicator
- Support for three battery types: LiPo, NiMH / NiCd, LiFePo
- Suppression of any servo feedback currents which may occur
- Updateable with PowerBox Systems USB Interface connectors
Operating voltage - 4.0v-9.0v
Power supply - 2S LiPo, 2S LiFe, 5S NiCd/NiMH
Current drain power-on state - 185mA (with LCD)
Current drain standby - 30µA
Maximum load current - peak4x20A
Drop-out voltage - 0.3V
Output voltage - 5.9V and/or 7.4V regulated
Signal input - serial
Supported RC systems - Spektrum, Futaba, HoTT, M-Link, Jeti & JR
Receiver redundancy - SRS
Channels - 18
Servo sockets - 24
Programmable servo outputs - 24
Servo signal resolution - 0.5µs
PowerBox BlueCom adapter Wireless updates and setup of PowerBox and Smoke EL products Apple Phone 9021
Regular Price: £44.55
Special Price £39.95
|Manufacture's Part Number||PB-4710|